Some extract :
- Yesterday was symptomatic of our markets: neither fundamentals nor positioning were the cause of asset movements (except for rates), ….
- According to reports, after the US banking sector experienced a period of turbulence earlier this year, total deposits recently fell year-on-year, which was the first time since data became available in 1994… The banking sector’s problem is not an explosion in ….
- To demonstrate that the flows are only technical, your scribe will ask a few questions:
- Why is the DXY at a 10-month high when the shutdown and a downgrade of the US is on the horizon?
- If it’s because of the “Higher for Longer” and the rate differential, why can’t the 2YUS beat last week’s 5.14%?
- Your scribe found it interesting that over the past ten years, some of the world’s richest people have more than doubled their investments in apartments …
- Confirming the importance of China in the semiconductor supply chain, the USA indefinitely extends China waiver for South Korean chipmakers. That’s authorized our stance regarding ….